Today let’s focus on the ubiquitous directory sign. Most buildings need them, and it’s very important that they are easy to read and up to date. A digital directory has a lot of advantages over traditional modular-style directory signs, foremost being the immediacy of updates. Not only can management instantly update tenancy information, but they can regularly refresh the design as well as create new and interesting advertising graphics for the tenants on site. Someone may be here to visit the office next door to yours to have their annual eye exam, but as they stop by the directory to find the office’s suite number they are greeted with a colorful ad for your shoe repair business, reminding them to stop by later with those boots that need to be resoled.
Arranging for a new digital sign at your office couldn’t be simpler. You don’t have to be a tech genius! Signwave will walk you through the process, which will include:
- Onsite assessment where we visit you, take measurements, and talk about your needs.
- Consultation services: together we work through Signwave’s initial proposal and pricing.
- Hardware and software: determining which components fit your needs and budget.
- Installation and commissioning: determining what contract work or permitting needs to occur, then overseeing the professional install crew on the day of installation.
- Content creation and management: Our design team will create the design and content to your exact specifications.
- Training and support: Once everything is installed and the content is ready, you’ll have all the training you need for the hardware and software, plus 24/7 phone support.
- Ongoing service and program evaluation: As you use your service, we can make recommendations for changes or upgrades as you need them.
Our digital display package includes:
- A high quality brand name digital display
- Premier tilt mount, On-Wall Cabinet Enclosure, or In-Wall Cabinet Enclosure
- Lifetime Software License
- Content Design
- First Year Content Management
- Onsite Installation
- 24/7 customer support
There are 3 different mounting options, to fit any space or budget:
Are you ready to bring your office into the digital age? Call Signwave at 631-761-9292 and let us show you how easy it can be.