Wintertime is Interior Signage Evaluation Time
Why are interior signs important?
Outside all signs point to more cold weather to come, but inside it’s a perfect time to reevaluate your business’s interior signage. Attractive signs are much more than just bits of information to stick on a wall or door. After all, it’s not just your customers that use them as a visual marker. You and your employees and co-workers see them, walk past them, and work under them day after day. A drab, purely practical sign does nothing to inspire pride or productivity.
Do a site evaluation and make notes
Take a walk around your facility and see where you have a generic, off-the-rack sign, a piece of printer paper, or nothing at all to designate the different areas and offices. What message would it send to your employees and customers if you had a custom-made, coherent signage plan in place to increase visibility, decrease confusion, and create a harmonious work environment?
Where can we make improvement?
Consider these options:
- Signage in your company colors to designate workrooms, conference rooms, and storage areas
- ADA compliant bathroom signs that also sport your company’s logo
- Panoramic wall vinyl with photos depicting scenic areas in your town, or your products in action
- Cozy, welcoming signage in your staff dining areas
- Clear directional signage for your customers and visitors
- Custom nameplates for offices
- Long-lasting, custom made floor markings for social distancing and safety
There’s no better time than today
Right now is the best time to make those interior changes, before the warm weather calls us all outside again. Signwave can implement your vision, or start from scratch and come up with a full site signage plan to meet your aesthetic and your budget. Give us a call for a site visit!